Thursday, January 7, 2010

Do U use Maybelline Mineral powder in Dark1?

I am an NC50 on the MAC line. I was wondering if this the dark 1 would suit me?? Cuz where I live I cannot return it if I open the package and there is no tester for this color.


So lemme know if this works on Dark skin with warm undertones?


Thnx


XOXODo U use Maybelline Mineral powder in Dark1?
Omg HI I really want to get the Maybelline one but it only comes in Dark 1 and In the Liquid IM a dark 2 :( Mac In studio fix Im an Nw 43 in powder and in liquid I might me a Nc 50 or NW 43 lol idk but I really want to get the Maybelline but I dont know if it's going to be my shade I guess im going to buy it and see and if i don tlike it I can always return it lol, I hope it's our shde for warm under tone just buy it and keep in touch with me PLEASE I want to knowDo U use Maybelline Mineral powder in Dark1?
uhm open it while no ones watching a put it on shoot i do that all the time
Oh yeah it helps me get through enemy lines.
  • asp hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment