Thursday, January 7, 2010

Is 14 too young to wear powder on your face?

no it's not too young, but if your skin is still clear then i would suggest just using a moisturizer. it'll help your skin a lot better than foundation will. but if you still want foundation, i would greatly suggest bare minerals. it is on the expensive side, but it's very healthy for your skin. just look it up on google and go to their site. then have tons of before and after pics that will convince you and your mom that it's a good choice. i kno ulta carries it, but i think you can also order it online.





:]Is 14 too young to wear powder on your face?
At 14 you should have such great skin that you only need a moisturizer. Don't ruin your skin by covering it up with too much stuff too young.


I suggest using a good moisturizer with sun protection in it, go light with eyeliner and mascara, and wash your face nightly. Too many young woman overdo their makeup and lose their youthful beauty.Is 14 too young to wear powder on your face?
powder, as in foundation or cover-up?


No it's not too young at all, but only use it if you need it, because if you don't need it and you use it, it will clog your pores...


and also, if you do need it and you end up using it, use is sparingly, or else everyone can see it and you'll look stupid. =]


good luck.
Well, I'm homeschooled. I wore translucent powder at 14, foundation powder at 16, and at 17 wore liquid foundation.





I don't think you're too young, but I'd suggest going to the mall and getting some lady at the cosmetic counter too help you find the right shade!
like make up? not really, no, but be prepared to have to constantly wash it off or you will get zits... and also if you think it is really necessary, people will start to get used to how it looks so you can't really go back..
I think that you should enjoy your youthful skin while it lasts. What makes you want to wear it right now?





I honestly didn't start to wear powder until I was 20. Now I don't go a day without it. My skin isn't like it used to be. It's not BAD, but it's oily and powder is the only way to de-shine.
no i dont think its too young. you can do how you feel and if your using it too look tanner or to cover up blemmishes then its okay. just make sure you can see the line from your face and your neck, just blend it in really well if your going to use it.
lots f my frindez are 14 and they wear powder but i think it just damages the skin spiceally if you have got a baby skin, it also causes black spots but if you used creams for skin care to remove the powder ,you won't have to worry alot!!
No. My Granddaughter is 10 and for the last year I have shown her how to put on light amounts of a very pale base makeup to lighten her freckles.





By fourteen I would think you could wear lip gloss and very pale blush and light powder or base makeup..
could be too young. depends on the child. Is she mature. Your call but she's going to wear it sometime. And if you don't watch it, she will behind your back. So, I would say...go ahead and let her,,,,14 is right there on that borderline
Sapphire, why don't you ask your mom to take you to a makeup department %26amp; both of you can learn. Girls need to know about makeup.
I'm not sure if there's an age to wear powder, but I have to say, if you don't put it on right it just looks funny. I would never wear it, and I'm 14.
Powder And Foundation Are Two Different Things..I Think 14 is enough to wear Powder but its not enough to wear Foundation on your Face
I think that every girl should just wear nothing on their face. People like it when your skin looks natural. And covering it in powders and eyeliner is not cute, it's skanky.
well, no but dont ware a lot because it will look tacky!!


when you ware powder on your face you might want to ware blush also to give it a little color!!


hope i helped


鈾enna
Yes, everyone does in my class, but really YES it makes spots or whatever stand out because it all droops around it! you only need it when your, like, 35 really i think!
no theres like 11 year olds wearing it round here, just get the right colour for your face so you dont look like a slut, and dont put too much on
No its not too young. Powder is very light and not as heavy as foundation is.
yeah. its definetly not too young. i started wearing makeup when i was 12 yrs old. just DONT start wearing TOO MUCH makeup or else you might be called a s**t or a w***e
dont wear foundation!!!! you get MAJOR acne! it's horrible for your skin! just stick to concelear
14, gosh no


ive been wearing powder on my face ever since I was like ten.
no. i 14 and i wear 2 different types of foundation, and powder
it depends on the maturity level of the person wearing it.
No, I wore it when I was 14. Most people I know start at about 12.
NO...........IF U HAVE FACE PROBLEMS...U SHOULD BUT N A WAY AS LONG AS ITS NOT LYKE A WAY DIFFERENT COLOR LYKE DARK BROWN OR SOMETHING....ITS COLL BUT JUSS DON'T PACK IT ALL ON UR FACE!!:)
yeah you propably dont need it most women use it for wrinkles
i think its up to you enjoy your life the way you want.
no way im 14 and have worn powder makeup since i was 12 no damage done
No.
yeeessss
noooo.......
  • asp hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment