Monday, December 28, 2009

Can I take a weight loss pill while taking muscle building powder drinks. ?

Will I lose weight and gain muscle at the same time or will it mess up my body.Can I take a weight loss pill while taking muscle building powder drinks. ?
I think you will mess up your body if you take weight loss pills as well as muscle building powder drinks. If you want to lose weight you should cut out all the junk food and sugary cola drinks. If you want to gain muscle you should go to the gym and do some weight training, There are no short cuts to gaining muscle and losing weight.





There are some good weight loss programs around, one is called Turbulence Training where you do exercises to gain muscles but lose weight at the same time. See my profile for more information.





Good luck with it and remember please be sensible.


Can I take a weight loss pill while taking muscle building powder drinks. ?
I think that it will mess up your bodyy .. i belive it will


taking pills like that aren't healthy.. it can really affect your body in a negative way. Why don't you just excerice, play sports, eat healthy. im am pretty sure that fat will turn into muscles.


taking pills is not a healthy way and it probabbly mess up your body.


first of all do you know any one.. like friends or something who tooks pills to loose weight or build muscles. .. what happend to them ??


how old are you anyways.. u could always go on a diet. recommended by your doctor or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment