Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is talcum powder bad for you?

I just bought some talc, it smells really good and your meant to put it on straight after the shower, as few of my friends use it, BUT I've read that it gives you lung cancer from breathing it in, and cervical cancers if you used it near your genitals (obv. I wont be doing that), is it safe? Do any of you guys use it?Is talcum powder bad for you?
I was always told to avoid using talc powder for the very reasons you listed. In fact, I didn't use it on my kids. We went straight for cornstarch powder (and only a little of that). Used in moderation, and properly, it's probably fine, but I'd rather not take the chance. I just use perfume, lotion or body spray.Is talcum powder bad for you?
Talc is safe, and cervical cancer is a venereal disease
Talc is actuall not safe at all. You really should avoid talc powder at all cost.





Gisele


http://www.mybeautymatch.com

No comments:

Post a Comment