Monday, December 28, 2009

Which is the best powder for one whose face looks very tired ?

chamomile powderWhich is the best powder for one whose face looks very tired ?
mineral powder. Max also has a nice concealor. And get some rest!Which is the best powder for one whose face looks very tired ?
Mix a shimmery powder or eyeshadow with your powder foundation, the glitter will make you look awake.





You should also use an eyebag concealer =D.





good luck!
Ditto Bare Minerals by Bare Essentials! It's matte for good coverage but has a little reflective stuff in it to make your skin glow. Use a pretty pink or peach blusher too. Either one will perk up your skin and make you look more awake.
Have you tried bare minerals? I'm 24 and I have really bad crows feet, I put on the bare minerals line and I look and feel like a million bucks. It dosn't feel heavy and you don't get oily either. I'm not sure if you have a store called ulta by you but they have their own line of the bare minerals and it works just the same at a fraction of the price. And with gas prices the way they are I don't mind saving money any where I can.
Try puritycosmetics,co,uk. It is really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment