Thursday, December 24, 2009

Is it really necessary to take whey protein powder?

some people told me that i am only wasting my money drinking these protein shakes, and that im actually making my body worse by taking them. im trying to build muscle mass and im lifting routinely every week, and also giving my body sufficient rest, and taking protein supplements, but some medical dude told me that it doesnt really help.





how much protein is necessary for a 180 lb man who wants to bulk up?Is it really necessary to take whey protein powder?
Absolutely not, but Whey protein is a high performance functional food that can definitely aid in recovery and improve your immune function. And if a muscle is stimulated properly, whey can help repair and build new muscle tissue.
  • asp hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment