Thursday, December 24, 2009

Use powder everyday, will it be harmful to me?

I put on baby powder everyday after bathing. Will it be harmful to me, as I believe, I can't avoid inhaling it somehow.Use powder everyday, will it be harmful to me?
hold your breath while applyingUse powder everyday, will it be harmful to me?
As long as the powder you use doesn't contain ';talc'; you may use as much as you like. It was discovered many years ago that talc contributes to uterine cancer and it was removed from many products. There are still some very old-fashioned brands that do contain talc, so check your labels.
Well if it contains talc and you inhale a couple pounds of it every day you could get talcosis, talcosilicosis or talcoasbestosis. But just using a little after a shower or bath I doubt you would ever have any problems. Ten million happy babies can't be wrong.
well if you haev acne it will worsen the acne, fi you do not it may cause acnes to come because your pores are being clogged, if you see acne comming or worsening talk tto your doctor
definitely not. inhaling a little bit every day isn't any worse than inhaling the polluted air we have. you would have to inhale a lot of anything, really close to the bottle for an effect to take place. you are definitely safe.
No I wouldnt think so. I do aswell and Im alright... maybe open the windows when your doing it! or move your face away when you put it on... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment