Thursday, December 24, 2009

How do I remove a yellow stain from my nail. Had them done with the powder and glue.?

You need to recover the tip with white nail polish. Then reapply a clear coat.How do I remove a yellow stain from my nail. Had them done with the powder and glue.?
Thanks, this really helped!! Report Abuse
How do I remove a yellow stain from my nail. Had them done with the powder and glue.?
Soak your hands in lemon juice, make sure you have no cuts though it will burn.
hello those hore don't no like me i use hot water and milk i bet u it will work
Have them redone, or repolish
Is it a fungus? Go into the nail salon and have them check it. It is possible that a fungus is growing. They have a product that will kill the fungus. I believe you have to take your nail off until the fungus is gone. Hey...I've also heard soaking it in a bleach and water solution is a home remedy. Be careful with that one though.
I've heard of soaking them in a bit of lemon juice to get rid of the yellow.
Nail polish remover.
That happen to me to and all I could do that worked was repolish. I went back to the place that did them and my yellow was caused by spraying to much of the fast dry on them after I got them done. Just to get them repolished doesn't cost that much. I hope this helped.
you need to maybe try soaking them in polish remover for a couple of minutes and try buffering your nails. did you use acrylic? is that what you mean by powder.
  • asp hosting
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment