Monday, December 28, 2009

Why am I sweating white powder?

I don't understand why I feel really powdery when I'm done sweating and if I look really close at my skin I can see lots of tiny white dots on my skin and I don't know why. Note, I also smell very bad, its the smell of full blown *** ...not just the small smell of *** but *** at its greatest height of smell.Why am I sweating white powder?
Get a check for DIABETES. Could be sugar, not salt.Why am I sweating white powder?
To convince yourself , taste your sweat on the tip of your finger after a good workout %26amp; you will soon realise that those tiny dots of white powder are tiny drops of salt silly ,
Yeah go see a doctor dude.
maby the next tome you take a shower should be now,or maby your not rinsing your body good and its soap scum.
its something to do with your sweat glands producing too much of something or another...go to a dermatologist instead of waiting online to hear from some randomass person bc its their job to help you....unless you want to sweat baby powder and smell like *** for the rest of your life...whatever floats your boat man.
take a shower and bathe in some


soap.

No comments:

Post a Comment