Monday, December 28, 2009

Why do they not just put calgon in the washing powder?

Because it isn't necessary - either in the washing powder or by itself - I have lived in a hard water area all my life and there has never been a lime-scale problem with my washing machine or with my neighbours' or my friends' washing machines, so it seems to me to be a gimic to pursuade people to part with more of their hard-earned cash.Why do they not just put calgon in the washing powder?
Calgon comes in powder, tablet or gel form. Calgon powder is the original water softener but nowadays many people prefer the convenience of tablets or gel.Why do they not just put calgon in the washing powder?
Why would you put limescale remover in washing powder ?
Why should they sell you one thing, when they can sell you two?
they are probably made by different firms AND you always make more profit when selling two seperate products ;)
Thank goodness they don't put calgon in the washing powder because people like me who have very soft water would have suds for ever.


Not everybody lives in a south of England town you know.
Because it's to strong an acid. The amount you would need to effictivly remove or prevent limescale would ruin clothes.

No comments:

Post a Comment