Monday, December 28, 2009

WHAT is the best Cover girl pressed Powder?

links please that look nice flawless lightweight not cakey or exact name please . thanks for everyone who answer. or any other suggestion .WHAT is the best Cover girl pressed Powder?
Don't get Cover Girl. Of all the drugstore brands, Cover Girl, in my opinion, has the worst products. I've found much better products under even the cheaper brands, like N.Y.C. and Wet N' Wild.








Here's my suggestion on a good drugstore flawless routine for your face:





Primer: Sally Hansen Luminizing Face Primer, Monistat Chafing Relief Powder Gel (not a primer but an amazing alternative)





Concealer for acne and/or blemishes: Physician's Formula Duo Concealer in Green/Light





Foundation: Revlon Colorstay, Rimmel Stay Matte, Maybelline Dream Matte Liquid Foundation (I use a flat-top brush, not my fingers or a foundation brush, to apply my foundation; I stipple it on and it gives me a flawless look.)





Powder: NYC Loose Powder, Maybelline Dream Matte Pressed Powder (I use a Kabuki brush to set my powder)





These are all products I love (which is saying a lot because I'm a brand whore). (: After that you can go all crazy (but not too crazy) with blush, bronzer, eyeshadows, eyeliner, whatever! Good luck!WHAT is the best Cover girl pressed Powder?
I used to be a Cover girl as well. I liked the ';pocket powder'; and i really suggest trying their loose powder. It has just enough color and gives your skin a wonderful glow. Outside of Cover Girl, i would try the Clinique pressed powders, u can easily find one to match your skin type and they have a very natural finish.
Try Avons powder it is the best especially if u put it on with their Kabuki brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment