Monday, December 28, 2009

Does wearing foundation powder increase the amount of acne?

hey peeps i want to know cuz i want to use some foundation powder.Does wearing foundation powder increase the amount of acne?
get a mineral blend such as the brand pur.


it's minerals actually helps the skin.Does wearing foundation powder increase the amount of acne?
No, unless:


1) you're using cheap poweder (that contains irritants)


2) you did not clean your make up off properly/complete


3) you're allergic to that particular brand


4) you use dirty applicators (sponges/brushes)


Invest in good foundations, moisturizers and cleansers. These items are those that you cannot afford to skim on.
clean your applicators.
in my experience, no it doesn't.
Depends on it its oil-based or not, some foundations clog your pores(I have heard this about M.A.C) I don't wear my M.A.C foundation EVERYDAY just every 2-3 days to prevent possible breakouts and give my face a rest because its pretty heavy, a little goes a long way and it will clog your pores..all makeup will in my opinion. I suggest wearing as little as possible and make sure you get it off throughly every night..NEVER SLEEP IN IT and always wash your face twice to make sure its all of. Use an exfoliator 1-2 times a week.Use an astringent and keep your face moisturized.
Check out my video it may help.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBDcOL9jC鈥?/a>
I've used foundation (liquid, cream, mineral foundation, etc) almost daily for many decades and I've never experienced more acne as a result of my make-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment