Friday, December 18, 2009

Plz help I need a good pressed powder?

I need a pressed powder that is light and not that bad for your skin. Now i use the Mac and I think its really heavy. and thinking about buying the Lacome Dual finish and I want to know if thats aything .Plz help I need a good pressed powder?
try Clinique! its the best evr!!!





http://www.clinique.com/templates/produc鈥?/a>





its hypoallergenic, sensitive, lightweight but full coverage, dermatologist tested, and animal friendly! the shades are real skin tones and i love it :] it keeps ur natural moisture in but sucks out all the bad oils but never melts. hope i hlpd :]Plz help I need a good pressed powder?
i hear clinique's perfectly real makeup is really good..i use mac studio fix..n i luv..i luv all tht is mac..but if i ws to try anything else..it wld be the clinique bcz i heard alot of happy customers =)
try smashbox halo powder, or laura geller face powder. you can find them both on QVC.com. they're both really good and light weight. mac is not that great.
JAQ

No comments:

Post a Comment